She is a skater, and takes pride in her board. Mina can also be depicted as a bully as she was seen picking on Ayane in episode 2. She is also boy crazy.
She was a really nice person, but that changed after she met Rick Sykes (Xykes). She is his biggest fan, so when he opened a material arts dojo, she became stronger. She was there also because she was kicked out of her old school.
In episode 18, it was confirmed that Mina did indeed have a crush on Ninja Girl Mai, and she kissed her. Also, in episode 14 Angela Rose indicated that Mina seemed to have a crush on Mai.
Mi Na Kim has straight black hair which she wears with bangs and pigtails. She has brown eyes.
She wears a ragged grey tank top with a pig-tailed skull, and flowers on it. She also wears a camouflage print short skirt. She wears black finger-less gloves, black high knee socks, and white sneakers.
- She is very very VERY into yaoi.
- She is the leader of The Bangers.
- The fact that Mina forgets everything that happened to her in a day could imply that she has short term memory loss.
- It is speculated that she may be bisexual and harbor feelings for Mai, this is later confirmed in episode 12 when Mina says she loves Mai. In episode 16 she later shows a homosexual attraction to Mouse.
- She thinks Mai is as cute as a puppy
- Part of the "Skim Milk Sisters"
- She has a father and a brother but her mother is dead
- Mina's greatest strength is that she is cute and she can get away with anything because of it
- Her greatest weakness is that she is "45% bitch"
- She is proud of her squad (the Bangers)
- Mina's greatest embarrassment is getting spanked by Angela Rose in episode 4
- Her favorite Scooby Doo character is Shaggy because he is "a fellow slacker"
- She LOVES teddy bears
- She is a huge fan of Rick Sykes
- She states that Mai "Boyish girl" and Bobby "Girlish boy" are both kind of hot.
- Her and Mai kiss in episode 18